Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What Car Are You

I'm a Mazda RX-8!



You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.


Have you ever given thought as to what kind of car you might be if you were a car? Me neither, but a friend sent this link to me with the model of car she is. I decided to check it out and took this quick twelve question test. After you find what type car you are, put it in the subject box and forward to your friends.
Let me know too what car you are!!!!!

2 comments:

Julie Ann Brady said...

I'm a Porsche 911!

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮